"If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello." - Paulo Coehlo
Here are a few things you can do instead of calling your ex . . .
1. Learn twenty invaluable career tips from female entrepreneurs who spend their days working at what they love. (cupofjo.com)
2. Pitchfork has recently expanded their year-round Guide to Festivals! Discover festivals near you, get out and have some fun! (pitchfork.com)
3. Watch Frankie & Grace on Netflix. Its an incredible series that puts breakups into prespective. (netflix.com)
4. Summer is less than a week away, so why not start planning the BBQ everyone will be talking about for months after! Watch five videos that help you host a great BBQ! (munchies.vice.com)
5. Read 5 stories on woman who took risks after deciphering what they wanted to do with their lives and paved their own unique paths to get there. (refinery29.com)
6. The 11 moments that define Hillary Clinton. (vox.com)
7. Have you ever wanted a garden of your own? Here are some tips to help you get started. (chopra.com)
8. Read this delightful piece on how one woman feels when wearing red and why its nice to pay it forward by offering others words of encouragement. (refinery29.com)
9. Don't know what to do tonight, or this weekend? Use Emily Schuman's Guide to LA to make your event planning process a whole lot easier! (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
10. When was the last time you colored? Yes, in a coloring book! Read how adult coloring books are helping people combat stress, while boosting creativity! (npr.org)
Sign up for our weekly newsletter, a vitamin for your love life.
We know your inbox is busy, so we feel honored that you'd like to include us in your email life. Here's what to expect: a weekly update from our founder Ellen, with the latest posts and sneak previews of upcoming launches. Oh, and don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @letsmend and Snapchat: lets.mend.
If you're a Gmail subscriber, sometimes our emails end up in the Promotions tab of your inbox. If you want our newsletters to show in your Primary tab, just drag and drop one of our newsletters in there.
See you soon!×
Check Out Our Podcast: Love Is Like A PlantMore Episodes