1. Create you very own lady tribe. Here is a list of fun ways to create a stronger, more supportive, connection with your girl friends. (yellowconference.com)
2. Turn up your favorite jams, whip out the top bun and do some major cleaning! Read how de-cluttering your space can do wonders for you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. (chopra.com)
3. Summer is right around the corner and that means summer vacation! Read up on these tips on planning a healthy and much needed vacation. (thebodybook.com)
4. Take a look at these delicious, healthy and beautiful acai bowl creations. Make your favorite for yourself! (breakfastcriminals.com)
5. Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project, states that all successful people have "figured out how to do their own best work." Rubin created this survey to help you find out what your tolerance for routine is. Once you know your tolerance, you can learn from it and build on that. (surveygizmo.com)
6. Read this hilarious and oh-so-accurate account of what goes on in Wendy's head while getting a pedicure. And while you're at it, why don't you give yourself a pedicure?! (xovain.com)
7. Get a kick out of Jamie Fox's musical impersonations! Now this is what I call talent! (aplus.com)
8. Pack a bag full of your most favorite snacks, sunscreen and take a hike. Literally! Nature heals and you will most definitely work up a sweat! (positiveway.me)
9. It's never a bad idea to upgrade your resume. Here are great tips to revamp your resume up! (themuse.com)
10. Success is all about preparation. Here are some great tips to help prepare you for a successful tomorrow! (careercontessa.com)
Sign up for our weekly newsletter, a vitamin for your love life.
We know your inbox is busy, so we feel honored that you'd like to include us in your email life. Here's what to expect: a weekly update from our founder Ellen, with the latest posts and sneak previews of upcoming launches. Oh, and don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @letsmend and Snapchat: lets.mend.
If you're a Gmail subscriber, sometimes our emails end up in the Promotions tab of your inbox. If you want our newsletters to show in your Primary tab, just drag and drop one of our newsletters in there.
See you soon!×
Check Out Our Podcast: Love Is Like A PlantMore Episodes