We're back with 10 things to save you from falling into that dark hole of rumination or social media stalking that leads you to a place called Nowhere That Is Good.
1. Sign up for Lena Dunham's new newsletter, Lenny Letter (lennyletter.com)
2. Buy an adult coloring book (newyorker.com)
3. How to get over being tired (magazine.good.is)
4. Did you know you can learn to act with Dustin Hoffman? (masterclass.com)
5. Check out this recap of 12 epic TV breakups (washingtonpost.com)
6. Learn how the most successful people poop at work (fastcompany.com)
7. Discover some of the biggest email hacks (levo.com)
8. Hear how to get over heartbreak the French way (frenchyummymummy.com)
9. Go to the movies to see Inside Out, the new Pixar movie about human emotion. It's incredible! (slate.com)
10. Read this beautiful letter about solitude (brainpickings.org)
Sign up for our weekly newsletter, a vitamin for your love life.
We know your inbox is busy, so we feel honored that you'd like to include us in your email life. Here's what to expect: a weekly update from our founder Ellen, with the latest posts and sneak previews of upcoming launches. Oh, and don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @letsmend and Snapchat: lets.mend.
If you're a Gmail subscriber, sometimes our emails end up in the Promotions tab of your inbox. If you want our newsletters to show in your Primary tab, just drag and drop one of our newsletters in there.
See you soon!×
Check Out Our Podcast: Love Is Like A PlantMore Episodes