Have you ever accidentally almost liked an ex's Instagram photo? Then this post is for you. Here are 10 things to save you from the ex Instagram abyss.
1. Watch one of the 10 Ted Talks every 20-something should watch (thoughtsaboutnothing.com)
2. How to light a grill the right way (vice.com)
3. Conquer your fear of public speaking (collegeprepster.com)
4. What to do when you're in a quarter life crisis (careergirldaily.com)
5. A video of what it's like to break up with someone you still love (buzzfeed.com)
6. 15 hilarious reasons someone is not texting you back (washingtonpost.com)
7. Learn how to get the haircut you want from our favorite beauty experts over at ITG (intothegloss.com)
8. Try three stress-relieving breathing techniques (theeverygirl.com)
9. Hear the case for a 32-hour work week (theatlantic.com)
10. Try these 10 ways to detox daily (thechalkboardmag.com)
Sign up for our weekly newsletter, a vitamin for your love life.
We know your inbox is busy, so we feel honored that you'd like to include us in your email life. Here's what to expect: a weekly update from our founder Ellen, with the latest posts and sneak previews of upcoming launches. Oh, and don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @letsmend and Snapchat: lets.mend.
If you're a Gmail subscriber, sometimes our emails end up in the Promotions tab of your inbox. If you want our newsletters to show in your Primary tab, just drag and drop one of our newsletters in there.
See you soon!×
Check Out Our Podcast: Love Is Like A PlantMore Episodes