We know the next few days will be slow at the office for a lot of you, and you might be tempted to fill the lull with extra scrolling and clicking (i.e. checking out your ex's Instagram to see if they brought anyone to the company party).
If you start to get sucked into the vortex of ex snooping, here are 10 more interesting, fun and productive ways to spend these last moments of 2014.
1. Take this crash course on bitcoin (vox.com)
2. Listen to Good Food's roundup of their best segments from 2014 (kcrw.com)
3. Listen to three writers talk about writing (npr.org)
4. Learn how to order wine from Jordan Salcito, Momofuku's beverage director + founder of Bellus Wines (intothegloss.com)
5. Enjoy Sasha Frere-Jone's tour through the music of 2014 (newyorker.com)
6. Revisit 12 SNL highlights of 2014 (salon.com)
7. Check out Maria Popova's definitive reading list from 2014 (brainpickings.org)
8. Watch this 2 minutes School of Life video on resolutions (youtube.com)
9. If you're mourning the end of Serial, fill the hole in your podcast heart with Gilmore Guys (hellogiggles.com)
10. Get some 2015 inspiration from Woody Guthrie's resolution list from 1931 (businessinsider.com)
Sign up for our weekly newsletter, a vitamin for your love life.
We know your inbox is busy, so we feel honored that you'd like to include us in your email life. Here's what to expect: a weekly update from our founder Ellen, with the latest posts and sneak previews of upcoming launches. Oh, and don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @letsmend and Snapchat: lets.mend.
If you're a Gmail subscriber, sometimes our emails end up in the Promotions tab of your inbox. If you want our newsletters to show in your Primary tab, just drag and drop one of our newsletters in there.
See you soon!×
Check Out Our Podcast: Love Is Like A PlantMore Episodes