Our post 10 Things to Do Instead of Checking Your Ex's Instagram was quite popular, so we're bringing you 10 more Mend-tested and Mend-approved distractions for any moments of weakness this weekend.
1. Listen to a free guided meditation from UCLA (marc.ucla.edu)
2. Check out Vox's complete guide to every person in the Serial podcast (listen to Serial first!) (vox.com)
3. Listen to Ellen Langer + Krista Tippett speak about the power of mindfulness, the simple act of noticing things (onbeing.org)
4. Learn why a professor is teaching a course called 'Wasting Time on the Internet' (newyorker.com)
5. Take an online DIY class from Brit+Co, like Calligraphy or Cake Baking (brit.co)
6. Preview Damien Rice's new album (npr.org)
7. Watch Marie Forleo's advice on what to do when you're feeling lost (youtube.com)
8. Watch a documentary on Netflix (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
9. Do this 20 minute yoga routine (youtube.com)
10. Check out an episode of Munchies, VICE's self-proclaimed 'answer to the glut of sleepy food shows' (munchies.vice.com)
Stay strong menders!