Okay, so it's been a few weeks, maybe even months since the last time you spoke with your ex. Enough time has gone by where you are no longer distraught by the mere separation. You aren't fragile anymore. You just miss them and think it would be nice to catch up. Maybe you just want to give them a little, tiny reminder that you're still alive in the world and that you're doing great - totally composed, with your life together.
We get it. We've been there. We've felt your pain. But reaching out to an ex, even if it's simply for small talk, can rewind your progress and may be all it takes to peel at that wound you have been doing so well tending.
And anyway, why reach out when there are so many better things you can be doing with your time?
1. Father's Day is just around the corner! Here's a great list of gifts!
2. Watch Amy Schumer's unapologetic Glamour Awards Speech. I guarantee you will wish she were your best friend!
3. Who doesn't love a juicy romance novel? Listen to this NRP recording of romance novel Rules of the Game.
4. Pick up a self-serving mantra. Use this article to help guide you on your search for your perfect mantra.
5. Meet ELLE's 2015 Women in Tech!
6. Have a bit of energy? Well here are ten ab-targeting workout videos that you can tackle right in the comfort of your own room.
7. Watch these inspiring and thought-provoking Ted Talks.
8. Check out comedian Chelsea Handler talking about overcoming career setbacks .
9. How about a little Do-It-Yourself action? You've heard of an inspiration board - well here's a take on an inspiration pencil holder. Super easy, fun and will add loads of inspiration to your workspace!
10. Read this great article that highlights the importance of treating yourself to naps. Then take a nap!comments powered by Disqus