"Remember happiness is a way of travel, not a destination." - Roy M. Goodman
Here are some things we like to help you through your journey!
1. Inspiring career advice from the coolest women in tech who are paving the way. (refinery29.com)
2. Creative list of DIY projects just in time for summer. (refinery29.com)
3. Watch Chef's Table on Netflix - If you loved Jiro Dreams of Sushi (which you should also add to your list if you haven't seen), you will love this mini series that takes an intimate look at several chefs around the world.
4. Yoga instructor Kathryn Budig talks about what its like to feel body shamed on social media and calls for the world to end judging women's bodies. (mindbodygreen.com)
5. Pick up Judd Apatow’s new book 'Sick In The Head' which tells the story of the comedy-obsessed "Champion of the Goofball." (nytimes.com)
6. Read this really raw and personal story about a guy breaking up with his best friend, a "bro"ke up if you will. (vox.com)
7. Try solving this tricky logic puzzle. (t.ted.com)
8. Read up on the fulfillment felt when pursuing a side project. (careercontessa.com)
9. Here's a funny take on breakup letters from philosophers. Philosophy majors will love! (thenewyorker.com)
10. Find the podcast(s) perfect for you! 10 best podcasts for women. (levo.com)
Sign up for our weekly newsletter, a vitamin for your love life.
We know your inbox is busy, so we feel honored that you'd like to include us in your email life. Here's what to expect: a weekly update from our founder Ellen, with the latest posts and sneak previews of upcoming launches. Oh, and don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @letsmend and Snapchat: lets.mend.
If you're a Gmail subscriber, sometimes our emails end up in the Promotions tab of your inbox. If you want our newsletters to show in your Primary tab, just drag and drop one of our newsletters in there.
See you soon!×
Check Out Our Podcast: Love Is Like A PlantMore Episodes