"Remember happiness is a way of travel, not a destination." - Roy M. Goodman
Here are some things we like to help you through your journey!
1. Inspiring career advice from the coolest women in tech who are paving the way. (refinery29.com)
2. Creative list of DIY projects just in time for summer. (refinery29.com)
3. Watch Chef's Table on Netflix - If you loved Jiro Dreams of Sushi (which you should also add to your list if you haven't seen), you will love this mini series that takes an intimate look at several chefs around the world.
4. Yoga instructor Kathryn Budig talks about what its like to feel body shamed on social media and calls for the world to end judging women's bodies. (mindbodygreen.com)
5. Pick up Judd Apatow’s new book 'Sick In The Head' which tells the story of the comedy-obsessed "Champion of the Goofball." (nytimes.com)
6. Read this really raw and personal story about a guy breaking up with his best friend, a "bro"ke up if you will. (vox.com)
7. Try solving this tricky logic puzzle. (t.ted.com)
8. Read up on the fulfillment felt when pursuing a side project. (careercontessa.com)
9. Here's a funny take on breakup letters from philosophers. Philosophy majors will love! (thenewyorker.com)
10. Find the podcast(s) perfect for you! 10 best podcasts for women. (levo.com)